Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year! I'm Carla Krae and this is what I write

Is what I write your cup of tea?

With the Bittersweet Series coming, I feel it's a good time to talk about the kind of books I write. Despite being published since 2011, I might not have risen to the top of your TBR list, yet.

I write steamy contemporary romance.

I like to read books by Penelope Ward, Vi Keeland, Tijan, Kennedy Ryan, Louise Bay, Kendall Ryan, Lauren Blakely, Kylie Scott, some JA Huss, Kim Karr, Nalini Singh's contemporary, etc.

I don't write sweet or clean, but I know a few authors who do if you want names. Likewise with fantasy, paranormal, westerns, or historical.

The My Once and Future Love (Revisited) series is the saga of Jacob and Beth. West Coast Soulmates is a spin-off about secondary characters. Love Bites is a series of shorter romances.

If none of this sounds up your alley, no hard feelings at all. I want you to spend your time on books you're excited about reading! Fiction authors are readers, too, so we get it.

But if you're eager to hear more about The Bittersweet Series


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.