Thursday, October 1, 2026

DARE TO LOVE HIM release day!

DARE TO LOVE HIM is live!

Buy from me | Smashwords | Barnes and Noble | Apple | Eden Books | Google Play | Kobo | Amazon |

Goodreads | Bookbub |

I was raised to be an elite socialite, the prize trophy on a wealthy man’s arm—not a small bed and breakfast owner’s wife in the mountains.

Shane is the small-town guy I never should’ve hooked up with more than once.

My first kiss. The first to touch me. The one I gave my body to in his old truck.

It should’ve stayed merely physical, but visiting his B&B each July is my escape from a life of duties and expectations my Bel Air parents drummed into my head.

One week a year of carnal bliss.

Shane always tries to convince me to stay longer (with orgasms), but I think we’re on the same page—friends with really good benefits and nothing more.

Until he says he loves me.

And he wants me to make a choice—give him a real chance, or we’re done.

I can’t. We can’t.

I’m supposed to find a suitable husband, not shack up with a hot country boy in the middle of Nowheresville, Colorado!

Even as I try to convince him we’re too different, I’m really afraid he won’t want me long if I take the leap and he’s stuck with me every day. I’ve worn a mask to survive in L.A.’s high society my whole life and my façade hides a mess of anxieties and self doubt.

My parents’ affection always came with conditions, after all.

Can I summon the courage to risk losing everything I’ve been to take a chance on love?

This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.

*He falls first

*Very steamy

*Meet as teens

*Summer fling becomes more

*Small-town boy

*Big-city rich girl

*Family expectations



Thank you for supporting this story all the way back to when I first started writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.