Thursday, August 13, 2026

The Neighbor's Flirtatious Glances releases 8/18/2026!

 Releasing next Tuesday!




The Neighbor's Flirtatious Glances

Amazon | Apple | Barnes and Noble | Eden Books | Everand | Google Play | Kobo | Ream Stories | Smashwords | Thalia |

Goodreads | Bookbub |

When my roommate kicks me out in favor of her cousin, a two-month cat-sitting gig seems like the perfect opportunity to earn the down payment for my own apartment.

Then Mr. No-Shirt moves in next door.

Suddenly, the ocean view isn't the most captivating scenery out the window.

Mr. No-Shirt turns out to be thirty-eight-year-old Mackenzie Beckett, a chiseled man thirteen years my senior.

I should say no to his dinner invitation, but something about my gorgeous neighbor has drawn me to him since the first time our eyes met.

Which is anything but practical—I’m only in town eight weeks, Mac is way too old for me, and I have goals that require my focus, not a boyfriend! Yet, the more time I spend with him, the easier it is to forget all the reasons this shouldn’t work.

Is this budding romance a situationship, or the start of lasting love?

This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.

The Neighbor's Flirtatious Glances:
*Age gap
*Slow burn
*He falls first
*A cat who may or may not be matchmaking
*Beach town setting
*See each other through windows before meeting
*No third act breakup





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.