Wednesday, March 1, 2023

WHEN WE WERE YOUNG release day! #romancereaders #contemporaryromance #bookrelease #romanceduet #singledadromance #secondchanceromance

When We Were Young is live TODAY! 




Kate was my best friend and secret dream girl and I let her go.

Twice.

Yeah, I know, not my finest moments, but they seemed right at the time.

Now, she’s back in town for our twentieth high school reunion and I want to know everything—especially did she miss me? A newly-single dad of little ones, my focus shouldn’t be romance, but Kate was always my weakness.

She makes me feel alive for the first time in months, I’ve missed our closeness from the past, and Mom loves her like a daughter. My kids even like her instantly. I want her no matter how much it complicates our lives.

Kate Carson will finally be mine.


This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.


Then pre-order Make You Feel My Love, book 2!

The Bittersweet Duet will be complete on April 3rd!




And as a special favor to a friend, I have a little request:

What Do Readers Enjoy From Their Favorite Authors? A Survey


BONUS! For readers who complete the survey, they have the opportunity to win a raffle where a donation will be made to a charity of their choice.

NOTE: All survey data is anonymous and aggregated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.