Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Support me on my BMAC page and read two exclusive chapters from The Drummer! #WIPWEDNESDAY

Wanna read two chapters from The Drummer?

Become a Supporter and read two deleted chapters from Lincoln and Michaela's story before they're offered to anyone else! 

The two posts are for Supporters and Members only, so put something in that tip jar today.

Chapter One | Chapter Two |

Lincoln Adams is only supposed to be a drunken mistake, the consequence of a little too much Christmas wedding eggnog. Once he’s asleep, I sneak out of his apartment expecting to never see the drummer again.

Except I left my guitar at his friend’s house. 

And my earring on his floor.

An earring he uses to leverage me into a lunch date where he starts chipping away at the armor erected around my heart while heating up my body with a need I’ve never felt before. One last indulgence before making it clear I won’t do a relationship ever again.

Until a surprise mutual connection brings us together for a week of sharing and sensual delights.

What happens in Virginia can stay in Virginia—right?

This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.

Pre-order: Apple | Barnes and Noble | Kobo |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.