Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blog Hop Interview - Tag!

Blog Hop Interview



I was tagged for this blog post by Sotia Lazu.

What are you working on right now?
Secret project. And what seems like forever, but Jacob/Beth's last book. Don't even go into my WIP folders.....too many stories.

How does it differ from other works in its genre?
Jacob/Beth - It's the HEA of a romance series featuring one couple. A saga.

Why do you write what you do?
It's what's in my head. If I wrote like someone else, I'd be someone else. Each writer has a voice. My main goal/style is realism. I don't believe in love at first sight - that's attraction. Love comes from getting to know someone.

How does your writing process work?
Seat of the pants. I get an idea - a scene, a premise, two characters - and just start. If it's a romance, then the goal is the couple together at the end. If it's fantasy, then my hero(ine) has to defeat the bad guy. Then it comes as it's meant to. Probably a boring answer, but I ain't fancy.



I wouldn't know who else to tag, so I'm not passing this on, but feel free to run with it if you're inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.