Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Secret Project is coming along

2 betas have given me their thoughts on where it's at so far and I'm ready to continue revision.

Final cover image is set. I just need to create an Amazon-size one to go with their new guidelines.

A writer-related project in the works is rearranging my 'office' space to give me more room in a happier placement. Includes finally getting bookshelves! I'm most excited about the book space.

I'm contemplating including something nice with the Secret Project story. Don't know quite what, yet, but something.

Still waiting for The Unsuspecting Bride to ship to the online stores. Approval and distribution is backed up and behind, but fingers crossed it'll reach 'shelves' by May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.