Friday, May 13, 2022

Happy 15th! I wrote Jacob and Beth's first scene on this very day in 2007. Come celebrate! #romanceauthor #contemporaryromance #rockstarromance #romancewriter #romancereader

15 Years on the Page

Beth and Jacob were born on May 13th, 2007, the day I wrote the first scene ever. 

Since I became published in 2011, May 13th has been a day to offer perks and BTS details to faithful readers of this love story. Some of you have been here since the very beginning. 

Thank you!


Jacob and Beth's Rockstar Life
*High-school BFFs
*British hero
*Opposites attract
*Friends to lovers 
*First love
*Rockstar celebrity
*Employer/employee
*Second-chance romance
*HEA

Back on the 10th anniversary, I wrote:

Beth and Jacob were born on May 13th, 2007, the day I wrote the first scene ever. The story went through a lot of changes once I had a first draft in March of 2009.

It took another two years of work before I introduced them to the world.

Did you ever guess what the first scene was?

Beth's dream while in the coma. The story started with that idea, the dream of an alternate reality.

May 13th was always a special day in my life. My grandfather was born 5/13/13.


Completed was published May 13, 2016. 

See inspiration photos for Beth's dress  here.

And if you've already read Kissed, you know what Beth's mother is facing. 

See what I wrote about that part of the story here.

Now for the goodies!


Perk #1 - In the Key of Love is now on Amazon! Every Carla Krae book!

Already available at all other retailers.


Perk #2 - updated versions of Jacob and Beth's Rockstar Life have returned to Eden Books, the only dedicated online store for romance and women's fiction!

Kissed | Betrayed | Forgiven | Loved | Completed | Series set |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.