Monday, October 24, 2022

Billionaire Lumberjack is $0.99! #contemporaryromance #romancereaders #billionaireromance

This book is FULL of tropes: billionaire, lumberjack, mountain man, damaged hero in hiding, woman in peril, woman on the run, forced proximity, snowstorm, only one bed, and a hint of mystery.

 


Rescued by the billionaire lumberjack...

Lost.
Alone.

Freezing on the side of a desolate mountain in a massive snowstorm.

Until a rugged man with an ax saves me.

Waking in his warm, comfortable bed leaves more than one question.

How did I get here?
Where are my clothes?

And who is this handsome recluse with striking dark eyes and a grumpy demeanor?

The answers only bring more mysteries.

He doesn’t want me here.
Doesn’t want his secrets exposed.
I don’t want him to know mine, either.

But there’s only so long we can deny this sizzling attraction.

Only so long until I learn the truth about my billionaire lumberjack and our pasts come back to haunt us.

Grab this steamy stand-alone about a billionaire in hiding, the photographer who stumbles upon him, and what happens when they’re trapped together during a major snow storm with building attraction and dark secrets!


$0.99 for 1 week only! Grab this deal by October 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.