Monday, August 1, 2022

Are you a #Wattpad reader? I have 3 stories for you! #romance #romancereaders #contemporaryromance #romanceauthor #freebooks

Carla Krae Wattpad Updates

It'd been years since I'd last posted at Wattpad, but seeing some author discussions recently reminded me to return. So......

The new version of KISSED has been uploaded. I updated this title in December. 

The previous version from 2014 is still on Wattpad because I don't want to lose all the lovely comments readers made, but I encourage anyone new to start with the latest version.

KISSED (Jacob and Beth's Rockstar Life #1)

(2022 version!) 

Beth: 
Neighbors. Best friends. It was only a crush I harbored for Jacob until I was eighteen. Until London. It's funny what Geometry class and a shared backyard wall can bring about. With a two-year age difference, we were firmly in the Friend Zone during high school, but a pre-college trip to London will change our lives forever. 

Jacob: 
Neighbors. Best friends. That was all I thought of Beth until London. Until she kissed me and stole my heart. One kiss ignites chemistry and passion we can't ignore, but is this only a summer fling? 

KISSED is the first of five books exploring Beth and Jacob's relationship with all its joys, flaws, and heartache. 

Contemporary Romance saga. This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.


Next is a short story:



Sam and Kate are best high-school friends crushing on each other but afraid to act on it. With high school ending, there’s one last night that might bring those feelings public.

Will they finally give in to that attraction?

This story is an exclusive sneak peek into a second-chance romance.



Last but not least:


(I'm posting a chapter per day so far.)

What is an L.A. rockstar doing in Big Bear on Christmas Eve?

A sudden, strong blizzard has submerged the mountain in snow, keeping my family home. Resigned to spending my first Christmas as a widow alone, I’m startled by someone pounding on my cabin door—a handsome man carrying a guitar and needing shelter.

Dylan is sweet, funny, and the complete opposite of my former husband. As we get to know each other, he’s so damn hot I can’t resist learning what he has to offer.

Is this a single night of passion, or the beginning of lasting love?

This story is intended for readers over the age of 18 due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.