Friday, March 25, 2022

Love subscriptions? THE DRUMMER is at 28 chapters and counting on BMAC! #rockstarromance #buymeacoffee #romancereads #contemporaryromance #romancereaders

 


28 chapters are now on Buy Me A Coffee! 

For $1/month, or $12/year, you can read a new chapter every Friday! With much more to come.

Lincoln and Michaela were introduced in A Rockstar Christmas Wedding.

Lincoln Adams was only supposed to be a drunken mistake, the consequence of a little too much Christmas wedding eggnog and loneliness.

Once he’s asleep, I sneak out of his apartment expecting to never see the drummer again.

Except I left my guitar at his friend’s house.

And my earring on his floor.

An earring he uses to leverage me into a lunch date where he starts chipping away at the armor erected around my heart with his too-insightful mind and gorgeous green eyes. His touch heats up my body with a need I’ve never felt before. I won’t do a relationship ever again, but a surprise mutual connection brings us together for a week of sharing and sensual delights.

Seven days of friends with benefits, then we go our separate ways.

What happens in Virginia can stay in Virginia—right?

This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Familiar with Patreon? BMAC is like that, only offering even more flexibility for you and me.

The Drummer is exclusively at my page before it's released to stores. Subscribing to this story means you can comment on each chapter and I may even include your feedback in the final version! 

A new chapter goes live every Friday at 12:00AM Pacific Time.

If you choose to become a Member, you'll get exclusive access to The Drummer for only $1/month.

Why the paywall? This story is NSFW!

Buy Me a Coffee makes supporting creators fun and easy.

First, you can follow my page! Click on the Follow option under my cover image, enter your email address, and verify. If you already have an account, you simply log in to follow. Followers get notified on all public posts when they go live.

In a couple of taps, fans can also "buy a coffee" and leave a message as a Supporter. You don’t have to create an account and your support can even be anonymous!

Supporters get notified about Supporter level posts like the two deleted chapters of The Drummer.

Then, Members get access to everything!

Supporters and Members FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.