Monday, August 2, 2021

Come follow me on Buy Me a Coffee! @buymeacoffee #romanceauthor #contemporaryromance #romancenovels #romancereaders

 What is Buy Me a Coffee?


I'm excited to announce I'm now publishing content on Buy Me a Coffee! Check out my page here

Buy Me a Coffee makes supporting creators fun and easy. There are three ways to support:

First, you can follow my page. Click on the Follow option under my cover image, enter your email address, and verify. If you already have an account, you simply log in to follow.

In a couple of taps, fans can also "buy me a coffee" and leave a message as a Supporter. You don’t have to create an account and your support can even be anonymous! 

Then, if you choose to become a Member, you'll get exclusives I'll be announcing soon for only $1/month.

Supporters and Members FAQ

Give me a Follow and let's build a community - see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.