Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Pre-order THE DRUMMER! West Coast Soulmates 4 arrives soon! #contemporaryromance #rockstarromance #romanceauthor #romancenovel

 Pre-Order The Drummer Today!

The Drummer (West Coast Soulmates #4)

Apple | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | Eden Books |

TBR: Goodreads

Lincoln and Michaela were introduced in A Rockstar Christmas Wedding.

Lincoln Adams is only supposed to be a drunken mistake, the consequence of a little too much Christmas wedding eggnog. Once he’s asleep, I sneak out of his apartment expecting to never see the drummer again.

Except I left my guitar at his friend’s house. And my earring on his floor.

An earring he uses to leverage me into a lunch date where he starts chipping away at the armor erected around my heart while heating up my body with a need I’ve never felt before. I indulge in his body one last time.

Until a surprise mutual connection brings us together for a week of sharing and sensual delights.

What happens in Virginia can stay in Virginia—right?

This story is intended for readers 18 and over due to adult language, sexual content, and adult situations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.