New Year's EveTokyo, Japan
The concert had been timed for the latest song to end a minute before midnight. The big screen behind Jake and the band showed the crowd as the camera panned over the audience. They screamed.
“Grab someone you love, and if you came alone, make a friend,” he said into the mike.
A timer popped up on the screen counting down the seconds.
Jacob dialed a number on his cell phone, then held it up to the shouting crowd.
Her voice mail would pick up at this hour, but it didn’t matter.
He held the phone’s microphone close to his lips to be heard over the celebrating crowd. “Happy New Year, baby. I’m comin’ home.”
- Sign-up For My Newsletter
- Carla - About Me
- My Once and Future Love Revisited series
- COMPLETED (Book 5)
- The Bassist (West Coast Soulmates #1)
- The Keyboardist (West Coast Soulmates #2)
- The Roommate (West Coast Soulmates #3)
- Love Hurts #1
- Love Hurts #2
- Mr. Perfect (Love Hurts #3)
- Street Team
- Willowick Arts Newsletter Sign-up
Thursday, August 4, 2011
13 sentences from Book 3: