Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cover Reveal for An Unlikely Pair #Kindle Edition #MyOnceAndFutureLoveSeries

Book 1 of the My Once and Future Love series, An Unlikely Pair, has a new Kindle cover.




The blurb also got a slight edit:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...or forgetful.

It's funny what Geometry class and a shared backyard wall can bring about. Beth and Jacob are the best of friends until one kiss ignites chemistry and passion they can't ignore, but is this only a summer fling? Jacob is attending university in London while Beth stays in Los Angeles. The tender long-distance relationship falls apart when she believes he betrayed her on the same day she learns her mother's cancer has returned. Sometimes love doesn't have a happy ending....at least not the first time.

My Once and Future Love series book #1. New Adult Contemporary Fiction with adult content. An Unlikely Pair is a book about the triumph and tragedy of young love. This three-book series explores Beth and Jacob's relationship with all its joys, flaws, and heartache.


Currently only $2.99 on Amazon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carla

    I honestly have to say that I liked the old cover for all your Once and Future Love books. That cover got my attention awhile ago and thought, "it maybe a cute a little story". I don't get why there is a computer keyboard on the cover when the story is between two friends and music. Sorry, I'm not criticizing you or anything. I love your books and patiently waiting for Book #3. But as a fan, thought I should share. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there because this story in book 1 is primarily long-distance, and the long-distance aspect is why they run into trouble.

      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Just to be clear - this cover doesn't replace the cover for An Unlikely Pair: The High School Years. Only the novel.

      Delete
    3. I love these books and after reading part two of the second one, it says book #3 coming soon. Broke my heart I was hoping for a link to the third book, so I'm impatiently awaiting the third. Please release it soon. Maybe a date to when it's released will put me at ease. But not for long. ��

      Delete
    4. June 28 Anonymous - No release date, yet. I'm 32,306 words into Book 3 and working on it.

      Delete

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.