Thursday, December 27, 2012

How was your Christmas?

Merry Christmas!

I hope you've all had a good week. My new cushion for my chair arrived today, yay. We also hit 30,000 hits on this site. Tech Guy and I have been watching holiday movies, keeping the season low key.

Don't forget about the December special at Smashwords for THE ART OF HEALING HEROES. Use code YM44P to get this novel for $2.99. Ends Dec. 31st.

I have plans for 2013. Of course, we all know what they say about best-laid plans...

:-D

I have 5 WIPs that are complete or mostly-complete first drafts. One is Jacob/Beth book 3. I've said it'll come out in 2013 and I mean that. Three others are Della's series (Becoming Seven). The fifth features Della, but she's not the star.

Many of us make New Year's resolutions and mine for writing is to have the first four mentioned above released by the end of October 2013. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.