Sunday, November 11, 2012

Retrospective

It's interesting to look at this post with 13 paragraphs from works-in-progress.



3. Brother Michael told me to stay in the root cellar until it was quiet. Above, I heard the screams, then gurgles, of my fellow brethren.

12. My pillow wiggled beneath me. “Bethie-love, I have to leave.”

You'll now recognize these sentences from A Reluctant Vampire and Turn the Page. 2/13 published. Other books have come along since I put up that post. I wanted to look at it again because the year is almost over and 2013 requires attention. A to-do list.

Currently, I'm 19,720 words into the NaNoWriMo challenge. Today's goal to stay on pace is 18,337 words, so I'm still ahead. I'd be more ahead if I hadn't gotten sick this week. I didn't write on the 7th, 9th, or 10th. Still sick, but I can't slack off if I want to not work on Thanksgiving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name you can be addressed by.